1. Are all products made in Halifax, Nova Scotia? Yes right here in my home shop
2. Are all materials you use sourced in Canada?
Yes everything is bought in Canada
3. Is everything handmade?
Yes i make everything one at a time
4. What is the general wait time?
I try to get orders done and in the mail within 1 to 2 weeks from the time you order
5. Do you ship and also offer local pickup?
Yes..we do offer free shipping and you can pick up locally at our place when your order is ready. We are located at 5538 Northridge Road in Halifax.
6. Do you have a physical shop?
No we do everything from our home
7. Do you design your own products?
Alot of the products i make are already widely available and pretty common in the marketplace such as tablecloth sets, scarves, etc. I usually buy a pattern that i think people will like and create from there using mainly tartan. If alot of people start requesting an item such as children's skirts, bucket hats etc, i create that item usually from a pattern online that is commonly available and put it on my website for sale.
8. Are you a registered business?
Yes we are registered with Registry of Joint Stocks in Nova Scotia.
9. Do you carry family clan tartans? No. There are so many tartans out there and we have to buy a min amount to keep costs down we have decided not to carry them.